Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit."
Napoleon Hill

The words above truly describe my Internet Business Journey. I have tried many programs, some good, some bad but all with learning experiences. Like many I have lost money in the Internet Money Pit and I have earned a bit here and there.

Some of the lessons learned:
  • if it sounds too good to be true - run away fast.
  • is the admin reputable - do a little searching?
  • is there a viable, useable product or service?
  • how long has the program been online?
Oh, there are plenty more but I encourage you to take a look at your own experience if you've been online for a while - what are the lessons you have learned.

If you are just starting out then learn from the experience of others. Ask questions before taking the hype at face value. More decision making info next time.

But for now if you want to learn more about a team build that changed my Internet Business then click below.


No comments:

Post a Comment