Saturday, April 26, 2014

Relationship

"All lasting business is built on friendship." Alfred A. Montapert

Network marketing, MLM, sales - it doesn't matter what you call it. It is a relationship business. And it's even better when those relationships become friendships.

I have 'met' and developed friendships with people all over the world as a result of my Internet business(es). Some of these have been lasting while otheres have been short lived. But never the less they have been friendships at that moment in time.

One of the things I try to do when I have a new subscriber, sign up or other interested party is to make a personal contact - either through email, email instant messenger or Skype. Some will respond while others won't. It's just part of the online experience.

I encourage you to try to make that connection and build a friendship with your team rather than just looking for the next signup and money in pocket.

One of my goals is to do some traveling when life permits and meet in person some of these friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment